We start building once you place an order so that means you can select from several options and configurations. While looking around our site, feel free to consider mixing-and-matching any of the individual components. Want a media console with wine storage? We can do that. See a picture where the wood or steel is a bit darker than you are looking for? We can give you some options for a lighter version. In short, we specialize in making it fit your needs.
Consider a few of these customizations:
- Dimensions are always easily changed.
- In most cases, you can swap out wood for steel and vice versa. If you see something that has wood doors but you would rather have steel, no problem.
- More or less rivets to either pump up the industrial feel or maybe tone it down a bit.
- Change up the door configurations. Mesh vs. solid -or even a combination of both always looks great.
- Have your own wood with sentimental value? We can use it.
- And selecting either casters or straight legs will definitely change up the look quite a bit. Straight legs can lend a more refined look and casters for a more urban loft touch.
We are happy to modify any of our items shown any way you’d like. Or, we also offer fully customized builds. We have experience in building everything imaginable from media consoles, desks, file cabinets, bar tables, back bars, hostess stations, bar carts, and salon stations. We are one of the country’s largest designers and builders of industrial office furniture, conference tables, and office desks, just to name a few. We can work with you or your designers to build something unique and specific to your needs.